So I realise that the last time I did a Lego update was back in April last year. That’s a long time and a heap has changed.
Saddest thing – I’ve had to pack up a whole heap. I have five giant rolling storage boxes filled with all the Lego I’ve taken apart. I dismantled all my Creator (minus the larger display sets), Technic, Minecraft & City (Police, Mountain Police, Fire & Mine). Was sad…but I just needed the room!
So, with no further ado, here is where my collection and display currently stands.
This is the top of my bookcase on my desk. Sets are:
- Lego Movie “Sea Cow”
- 2015 Pirate ship
- Sopwith Camel (and baby Sopwith Camel!)
- Death Star
- UCS X-Wing
- UCS Imperial Shuttle
Top of the IKEA 5×5 bookcase I have that houses all my Lego. Sets are:
- Sydney Opera House
- Creator Modular Grand Emporium
- Creator Modular Pet Shop
- Monster Fighters’ Haunted House
- Monster Fighters’ Castle
- UCS Super Star Destroyer
- Lego Space sets
A nice showing of all my sets. Collection include:
- LotR & Hobbit sets
- Specialty Creator kits (Mini, VW Kombi & mini Creator Modulars)
- Mixels (Seasos 1-5)
- Simpsons House
- 2015 Pirate sets
- Star Wars kits, including UCS R2D2, AT-AT, planet sets, micro fighters, Millenium Falcon, TIE Fighter normal, UCS Tie Fighter, Mindstorms AT-AT, X-Wing, Imperial Star Destroyer, Sandcrawler & three years (2012-2014) of Star Wars Lego Advent calendar sets
- Lego movie (including all the Unikitty’s!)
- Monster Fighters
- Horizon Express train
Full album (including close up photos of some sets can be found in my Imgur gallery
Hope you’ve enjoyed the update!